BLUE EDGE FINANCIAL’S PRIVACY & GDPR POLICIES
Last updated: 2020-04-22 10:54:57
What Information May We Collect and Store
What information we collect, where we get it from, how we use it, and the consequences of not providing the information to us
We receive and store any and all information that you enter on this Website or provide to us by any other form of communication, including, but not limited to: electronic mail, regular mail, and phone calls.
The information that we collect and store includes information that may be used to identify you.
|Information that we collect and store||Purposes of collection of the information||Consequences of withdrawal of consent or failure to provide information|
|Name||To Contact You||We No Longer Provide You With Our Service|
|Mailing Address||To Contact You||We Will Not Send You Mail|
|Billing Address||For Billing Purposes||You Will Lose Access To The Product|
|Credit Card Number||For Billing Purposes||You Will Lose Access To The Product|
|Expiration Date||For Billing Purposes||You Will Lose Access To The Product|
|CVV||For Billing Purposes||You Will Lose Access To The Product|
|To Contact You||We No Longer Provide You With Our Service|
|Phone||To Contact You||We No Longer Provide You With Our Service|
|Username||To Create Your Account||You Will Not Have An Account|
||To Create Your Account||You Will Not Have An Account|
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
- Test content on the Website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following: analytics, contact you, provide services, answer questions, send you email newsletters, register for an account, participation in surveys and contests, contact law enforcement, resolve disputes, and enforce our terms of service.
With whom we share your information
We may share any and all of your information with the following:
- email marketing
- fraud prevention
- parties that need to operate the website
Other than as set out above, we will notify you when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information. To opt-out of future sales, contact us at email@example.com.
We retain all of the information that you have provided to us until we no longer need the information to contact you
We use the information that you have provided to us for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (” DNT “). You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Opting out of us collecting personal information
You may opt-out of us collecting your personal information at any time by not inputting data into our website, by clicking unsubscribe on emails, and by contacting us.
Residents of the European Union and/or the United Kingdom have the following rights and may exercise them at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can exercise any of these rights.
- The right to access your information. You have a right to access any information that we may have collected on you. You can request copies of information that we have on you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Information transmission. You have the right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you, to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information. You have the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected on you.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to processing of your data.
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- You have the right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction. Residents of the United Kingdom may lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
Location of Data Processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in Utah.